Saturday, May 28, 2011

Eulogy for @coredebased...

I have taken it upon myself to write a small Eulogy for @coredebased...

Her last tweets read...

ST:Far ago,made this pact w/th self"me"(lets call it "soul"): Before she leaves w/out me, I'd die with her. it's time.

ST: Damn!... it ripped me apart, but It was a Hell of a ride!!!...

ST: It was good to have know you all, but it's time to let go. ("the hardest thing u'll ever learn in life").

Scheduled Tweets abt 24h ago: "there's nothing i regret". All is quite, at last!... Goodbye.

ST: It was an unexpected pleasure 2 have "known" you. Keep on shinning :D

ST: Your light is blinding.take care my dearest friend. Adeus e "Até sempre" meu querido amigo.

The person you are trying to reach is no longer here... life, uh?! ...we had such a braniac amour:)

I can only sadly deduct, that she has somehow moved on...

I knew her... (referring her as female only on account of her avatars)
I knew what she stood for... I knew the news and current event that she found important and interesting...
I knew some of the opinions she had, express through tweets and retweets...
I knew her true self... The anonymous self... The unconstrained self... The brave self... The real self...
Not portrayed or colored by arbitrary guidelines of society...
I had connected with her on many occasions...And I thought of her as a dear friend, like so many others in this new crazy world...
A like-minded person... With the same sense of urgency and decency... With the same caring outlook on life... To some extent we understood one another...
She was a very active activist... With her heart in the right place... Undoubtedly burning fiercely for the issues she found important...
She will have my undying respect... And I will carry a piece of her in my soul...

It saddens me deeply, that she felt compelled to do what I think she has done...
That her only solution was the final solution...

R.I.P. @coredebased / Mallka

I loved you...

/poissonjensen

No comments:

Post a Comment